Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5369 Hala Ct, Jacksonville
This lot is primed for something truly spectacular. Build to suit on the 1.28-acre lot with our preferred builder Arthur Rutenberg Homes. They are an exceptional Luxurious semi-custom designer that offer beautiful floor plans and exterior designs. For this lot, Arthur Rutenberg Homes recommends their Versailles plan as pictured in the listing.Situated next to the prestigious Pablo Creek Reserve Golf Club is a once in a lifetime opportunity truly worthy of the home of your dreams. Pablo Creek Reserve is perfect for people that appreciate privacy, security and prestige. The community highlights the best aspects of Florida's woodlands, but is situated perfectly off JTB and 3 minutes away from the Mayo Clinic Hospital. The community is situated on a nature preserve and feature beautiful landscapes. Drive up a hidden driveway and enter through marble columns to be greeted by your security detail that offer 24/7 community security. Your lot is situated on the water and boasts an incredible 250 feet of water frontage.
- MLS® #988421
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,201
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Nature Trails, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Courtyard Entry Gar, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond, Lakefront
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBuilder Warranty, Porch - Front, Lanai
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Wooded
- RoofMetal Roof, Shingle Roof, Concrete Tile Roof
- ConstructionTo Be Constructed, Build To Suit
- Listing Office:Oceanic Properties Llc
- Address5369 Hala Ct
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionPablo Creek Reserve
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Floor Plugs, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Structured Wiring, Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Tinted Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market72
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees890.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:08am EDT.