Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14096 Magnolia Cove Rd, Jacksonville
THIS PABLO CREEK RESERVE COTTAGE HOME, KNOWN LOCALLY AS MAGNOLIA HOUSE, IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A RESIDENCE DESIGNED and lived in by RENOWNED INTERIOR DESIGNER ANDREW HOWARD. Home will be featured in an upcoming edition of Southern Living Magazine. Interior photos will be available after issue hits newsstands. Andrew has been featured in HOUSE BEAUTIFUL, TRADITIONAL HOME, SOUTHERN LIVING, COASTAL LIVING, LUXE, COUNTRY LIVING, ATLANTA HOMES AND LIFESTYES, REAL SIMPLE, and TRAD HOME. Every detail of this property has been touched by the finest artisans in the field and on the leading edge of design and home fashion. From floor to ceiling, you will not find a more exquisite home in Jacksonville constructed with the best materials and design elements in the world.Throughout the home you will find hardwood European Oak floors. Each vanity and cabinet has been custom made by master craftsmen at River City. The foyer features custom made tile from Morocco, and mural painting by Bob Christian who was recently seen on the cover of Architectural Digest. In the dining room there is a custom coffer ceiling, paneling, and wall painting by Stephen Floyd. The family room features tongue and groove walls, custom tile surround on fireplace, and custom closet doors for storage. The stairs are influenced by a Swedish farmhouse and the powder bath features a custom lacquer Gracie mural. The master bedroom is highlighted by a custom lattice ceiling and large picture windows. There are also custom bunk beds in your very own bunk room and in the den the walls were custom lacquered by Stephen Floyd. The outside of this home is detailed and constructed with Hardy Siding and a Cedar shingle roof with a three-car garage. In the back of the house sits a beautiful 15x30 pool, covered lanai with seating area, and an outdoor kitchen. All of this with a preferred southern exposure overlooking a tranquil lake! THIS 4-bedroom, 5 bath, 3,938sf HOME built in 2018 IS ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING and for the most discerning buyer who only wants the best. Please schedule your private showing as this home won't last! Someone will be lucky enough to call it their own! Will it be you?
- MLS® #985050
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,938
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBike Path, Nature Trails, Playground, Security Guard, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Circular Drive, Electric Car Hookup
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Regular Lot, Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter, High & Dry, Natural Drainage
- RoofWood Shingle Roof
- Listing Office:Marsh Landing Country Club Realty Llc
- Address14096 Magnolia Cove Rd
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionPablo Creek Reserve
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, Floor Plugs, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Prewired Audio, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, EnergyStar Appliance, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Tile Fireplace, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market91
- HOA Fees890.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:08am EDT.