Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2024 Waterway Island Ln, Jacksonville Beach
**HUGE PRICE REDUCTION**This amazing Florida Intracoastal home is one of these ''Once in a Lifetime'' opportunity's to experience living on the water in a breathtaking contemporary home designed and built by one of N.E. Florida's top builders.The owners of this home have added a myriad of upgrades that are simply ''Stunning''! They have used dressed stone, quartz, granite, exotic hardwoods, and brick throughout.There is 7 1/2'' White Oak hardwood flooring throughout the home.The Family room has a 24' high ''Coffered'' ceiling, with a gas fireplace, and ''Stacked Stone'' rising to the ceiling.This home was built '' High'' to withstand the worst of ''Mother Nature'', and has remained strong and dry through recent storms.The "Chef's Kitchen" has Quartz counters, and Thermador appliances, that include a gas stove and warming oven. There is a reverse osmosis water system for nice-clear drinking water. There are many custom cabinets, with soft-closing doors. The Breakfast Island is made of "Black Walnut", and is a great place to gather with friends. The custom built-in office has 2 desks, and pull-down bed with upgraded bedding. Great for those family visits, and "Sleep-overs". The Media room is ideal for movie watching, and has it's own mini-kitchen The house has 3M Tinted Widows throughout for energy efficiency, and actually just look "Really Cool". The house is equipped with a security system, and a water softener system. The neighborhood has a "Pump Station" to prevent flooding on the streets. Waterway Island Lane is lined with 100 year old Oaks. The lanscaping is fantastic with "Brick tree wells & custom lighting, and is irrigated by rust-free "Good Water" from your own 460' Deep well. The oversized 3 car garage has built-in cabinets, and epoxy coated floors. and custom brick pavers lead to the front of the home. The West facing patio is 2000 sq ft, with motorized screens & blinds, and is perfect for those spectacular Florida Sunsets over the Intracoastal Waterway. while "Cooking-Out" with family & friends! Room for a pool. Come see it. You won't be disappointed!!
- MLS® #981516
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,466
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesGarbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Pond, Tidal, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Cementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDock/Pier, Landscape Lighting, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionWater Access, Flood Insurance Req., Other Water View
- RoofMetal Roof
- Days on Market82
- HOA Fees600.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2024 Waterway Island Ln
- Area213-jacksonville Beach-nw
- SubdivisionPreserve At Waterway Island
- CityJacksonville Beach
- Zip Code32250
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, Marble Floors, Prewired Audio, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Tinted Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace-Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySan Pablo
- MiddleDuncan Fletcher
- HighDuncan Fletcher
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 1:08am EDT.