Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3720 Wayland St, Jacksonville
As unique as they come and certainly one of the coolest homes in Jacksonville. The Treehouse is a Multi-level home with gorgeous river views from every room. Deep water always and complete with dock that will accommodate boats up to 50'. Boat lift rated to 20,000 lbs Plenty of parking, RV and boat parking, tons of storage. Expansive decking complete with hot tub and a second level screened lanai provides optimal outdoor living space. Many recent renovations and upgrades! Minutes to downtown Jacksonville by boat and car with easy ocean access. (See home features sheet provided by sellers in docs tab) New 13 month home warranty in place. Seller will transfer remainder to buyer
- MLS® #978956
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,926
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleSplit Level
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Drive, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Detached Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Bulkhead, Porch - Front, Porch - Screen, Deck-Wood-Screened, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Riverview, Sloping
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
- Address3720 Wayland St
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- Zip Code32277
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDisposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories3
- Days on Market73
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees25.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:38pm EDT.