Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4061 Timuquana Rd, Jacksonville
Once in a lifetime chance to own a slice of Jacksonville architectural history! One of renowned architect Mellen Greeley's few residential designs, this exceptional Tudor-style home sits on a high terraced lot on the St. Johns River with spectacular views of the downtown skyline. Special features include his & her dressing rooms and baths, an elevator, chef's kitchen with high-end Thermador & Subzero appliances, 3 balconies, 2 charming sunrooms to enjoy the views, upstairs playrooms and a guest cottage. The home's unique interior glows with virgin cypress windows and large elegant rooms with high ceilings and flowing floorplan. Beautiful gardens, flagstone patio and walkways add to the ambiance. Sought-after location. Walk to Timuquana C.C. Across the waterway from Florida Yacht Club.
- MLS® #971719
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,913
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar, Circular Drive, Concrete
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Bulkhead
- Lot DescriptionFlood Insurance Req., Regular Lot, Wooded, Terraced
- RoofComposition Roll Rf
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address4061 Timuquana Rd
- Zip Code32210
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Stained Glass Wnd(s), Bay/Bow Window(s), Picture Window(s), Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesBrick Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Fireplace-Bedroom, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories3
- Days on Market31
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2019 at 9:08am EST.