Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7744 Shelter Wood Ct, Jacksonville
You will love this delightful 2-story traditional home situated on a preserve lot with scenic views of the lake. This 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home has a 2-car garage, offers 3,608 sq. ft. of spacious elegance, stunning wood floors and a modern gourmet kitchen. Imagine cuddling up to a cozy fireplace with a good book. The family room, formal living room, master and bonus offer views of the lake! All of this situated in a convenient, gated neighborhood. James Island recently added a SPLASH PARK at a cost of $200,000. Needless to say it has been a huge hit! Plans are underway for more upgrades to the amenities! Conveniently located in the heart of JAX. Just off JTB, easy access to I-295 & Gate Parkway. Close to upscale restaurants, IKEA, banks, the library, Costco and more!Improvements include: Roof replaced, 2016; Downstairs AC Unit replaced, 2016; New paint interior, 2018; New Wood Flooring, 2018; Grout cleaned and color sealed in 4 bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room, 2018; Irrigation Backflow, 2017; Windows inside and outside cleaned and house pressure washed, 2018; Driveway pressured washed, 2018. 12-13 Windows were replaced 2018; 10-12 windows were replaced in 2016.
- MLS® #969040
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,608
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Playground, Clubhouse, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Soccer Field(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Garage Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesMandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
- Address7744 Shelter Wood Ct
- SubdivisionJames Island
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, French Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market53
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- HOA Fees425.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2019 at 9:38am EST.