Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12615 West State Rd 238, Lake Butler
Words can't describe this breathtaking 43.5 acre ranch style homestead in Union County. The property has 3 beautiful structures including the main house, huge equipment barn and enclosed barn with living quarters and central H/A. This barn is over 3500 sq/ft and is beautifully maintained. The main house is filled with mesmerizing features and custom woodwork. The open kitchen and living room area is great for entertaining, the large master bedroom and master bath are a site to see with the huge custom walk-in shower and custom wood tub. The walk through closet in the master leads to a large laundry/mud room area. There's a large walk-in pantry, the 2nd bedroom and hall bath are on the east side of the house, with 3rd bedroom situated in the upstairs loft. This is a ready made wedding venue
- MLS® #968973
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,402
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDriveway, Other Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s), Deck - Wood, Horse Stall/Stable, Lanai, Motion Lighting, Other Building(s), Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Patio - Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing Office:Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
- Address12615 West State Rd 238
- Area542-union County-south
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityLake Butler
- Zip Code32054
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market83
- ZoningAgricultural, Single Family, Zoned for Horses, Zoned for Livestock
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 9:23pm EST.