Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 West 5th St, Jacksonville
This is a rare chance to buy into Historic Springfield's only praised single-family gated community of Hoyt Terrace! This home features the perfect combo; Historic Springfield charm, as well as a perfect home for entertaining. Now is a unique opportunity to buy this three bedroom two bath spacious home, which sits on a double lot in the Enclave at Hoyt Terrace. This charming gem has been fully renovated/restored to retain all of its historic charm, complete with beautiful original pocket doors, a giant claw-foot tub, an entertainer's wrap around porch, and working gas fireplace. What I love about this home is the must see, one of a kind, outdoor patio. It truly speaks to the home.The unique, spacious, additional side lot has been built out with off street parking, covered bar/grill that will sit 12 people. Complete with its own beer tap, 2 TV's and concrete counter-tops. As well as a raised stage for your band, outdoor heaters, plumbed gas fire pit, shade sails, and a privacy fence, this house is ready for your next party. This house is within walking distance to everything on Main St including, Social Grounds, Hyperion, Crispy's soon to come: Bark on Main (formally Bark on Park). This house will not last long, get it now! Hoyt Terrace features a private entrance garden with lush landscaping, water fountains, palm trees, decorative shrubs, and off-street parking. There are only 4 other homes in this enclave!
- MLS® #967510
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,770
- Year Built1906
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Piped, Water - Public, Sewer - Private, Sep Irrigation Meter, DSL Available
- ParkingOn Street Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Summer Kitchen, Outside Lighting, Porch - Open, Deck-Wood-Screened, Landscape Lighting, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Southern Moss Realty Company Llc
- Address25 West 5th St
- Zip Code32206
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Electric, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Freezer-Stand Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Brick Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market24
- HOA Fees50.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 9:23pm EST.