Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8406 Kim Rd, Jacksonville
MASSIVE PRICE ADJUSTMENT!!!MOTIVATED TO SELL! 2 Acres of SUPERIOR Waterfront Property For Sale... that happens to come with a 6 bedroom Mediterranean Style Home! PREMIRE LOCATION directly across from JAX NAS offering enormous potential. Stunning views of the St. Johns River with 170ft of perfectly positioned water frontage. This private estate features over 4,600 sq.ft. of beautiful detail and Florida style throughout. Navigable to the ocean, enjoy World Class boating, fishing or take a relaxing cruise through the waterways of the Dynamic, Growing City of Jacksonville. Watch the breathtaking sunsets right from your backyard. Create priceless memories with family and friends for years to come.Located directly across from the JAX NAS, it's also close to fantastic shopping, restaurants, top notch private schools, the San Marco Historic area, beautiful, dynamic downtown Jacksonville and much more. Schedule your private tour today
- MLS® #966386
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,602
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Garage Door Opener, Detached Garage, RV / Boat Parking, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- Lot DescriptionRiverview
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Address8406 Kim Rd
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionWhitmore And Hollings
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Picture Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- Days on Market63
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2019 at 9:38am EST.