Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11115 Belfair Ct, Jacksonville
Spacious 5 bedrooms, 4 bathroom pool home with a bonus room/bedroom. The kitchen has 42'' cabinets, From the kitchen, you have ''open concept'' as you look into the family room and beautiful backyard. The family room has a gas fireplace and built-in speakers. New wood floors throughout the house. This split bedroom floor plan has a recently updated kitchen island and large updated master bath w/ his/her vanities. The outdoor space is fantastic. After swimming in the pool with friends and family enjoy an evening together around the fire-pit. The BBQ area is plumbed for a summer kitchen and the pool has a child safety barrier. Roof replaced in 2008 w/ transferable warranty. James Island is a gated community with a manned gatehouse 24/7.There is a recently renovated clubhouse with resort style pool, tennis courts, a brand new playground, soccer field, and splash pad. Town Center mall is 5 minutes away with easy access to anywhere in JAX, including downtown, airport, office parks, beaches, and Mayo Clinic.
- MLS® #965613
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,407
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Piped, Cable - Connected, Underground Util., Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Concrete
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesMandatory Fees, Patio - Screened, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market78
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees425.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address11115 Belfair Ct
- SubdivisionJames Island
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, French Door(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2019 at 8:38am EST.