Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3013 Sunset Landing Dr, Jacksonville
Incredible views of Nassau River in a beautiful established neighborhood. Relax and enjoy breathtaking scenery and exotic birdlife from your backdoor. Hop in your boat and take a quick ride to Amelia Island or downtown Jacksonville. As you walk into this custom built newer home you will be wowed by the spaciousness of each room and extraordinary detail. Local architect Bill Leuthold famous for designing new with historic charm, spared no expense as only the highest quality and workmanship is found throughout. Kitchen is an entertainer's dream, complete with all Wolf appliances, loads of cabinetry, and opening to an outside covered lanai with fireplace & summer kitchen.Elevator to 2nd floor plus front & back stairs lead to gorgeous bedrooms and double bonus rooms.(Click More to see infoUpstairs & downstairs laundry rooms are ultra convenient. Storage space is abundant both up and down. Bedrooms each have a private bath. Generously sized 3 car garage built for all vehicles. Boat lift & dock. Bring your rocking chairs to relax and vacation from home every day. The tradiional style and features are timeless.
- MLS® #948921
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,953
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMarsh, Riverfront, Tidal
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot, Riverview, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market240
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees750.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address3013 Sunset Landing Dr
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionAmelia View
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesAtrium Door(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Double Paned Windows, Elevator, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryNEW BERLIN
- HighFirst Coast
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 4:38am EDT.