Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8159 Wekiva Way, Jacksonville
This extraordinary all brick pool home in distinctive Deerwood Country Club is truly a must see.The split bedroom floor plan provides the flexibility for your family's needs whether it is an in-law suite, teen retreat, secluded study or a luxurious guest suite. Entertain in the formal living room and dining room that feature gleaming hardwood floors, dental crown molding and chair rail details. The family room has vaulted ceilings, a built in wet bar and brick fireplace. The spacious kitchen includes a cooking island with a 6 burner Jenn Air downdraft cooktop, double Kitchen Aid convection ovens, quartz countertops, and plenty of storage. Next to the kitchen is a spectacular laundry room! The Owners Suite has high ceilings,a bay window overlooking the pool. The en suite bath has garden tuband separate stall shower. A Florida Room features skylights and french doors that make the home light and bright. The sparkling pool and pavered lanai are screened in allowing you to enjoy your private back yard.
- MLS® #947257
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,426
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Playground, Golf Course, Exercise Room, Security Guard, Community Garbage
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Heated Pool, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesMandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Lanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market148
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- HOA Fees2019.07
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address8159 Wekiva Way
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Bay/Bow Window(s), Skylight(s), French Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDown-Draft Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesBrick Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Exit 1 Stop Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 9:23pm EST.