Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3165 Doctors Lake Dr, Orange Park
Come see this almost two acre unique property on Doctors Lake! This striking five bedroom pool home is situated on a peninsula with water on three sides. These views are as good as they get! The home features an open plan, high ceilings, elegant baths, an outstanding kitchen with granite, 2 sub zeros and other high end appliances, a butler's pantry with wine chiller, large office, 3 car garage and water views from every room. There is also a separate one car garage/storage shed. This property has it all. It has a sparkling in ground pool, it is fully bulkheaded, it has a great dock with a covered slip and lift, and it is very private. There are no HOA or CDD fees. This is one of the best homes for entertaining on the market!
- MLS® #937824
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,790
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Detached Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront2'-6' Dpth, Canal, Creek, Lakefront, Riverfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorCementitious Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Bulkhead, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Equipment Shed, Landscape Lighting, Other Building(s), Outside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionFlood Insurance Req., Irregular Lot, Level, Other Water View, Riverview, Water Access, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market338
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address3165 Doctors Lake Dr
- Area137-doctor's Lake
- SubdivisionLake Villas
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32073
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Insulated Doors, Marble Floors, Thermal Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker Stnd Alone, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- HighOrange Park
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 8:08pm EDT.