Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7651 Saw Timber Ln, Jacksonville
Open the door to endless possibilities! This well cared for, original owner home located on a cul-de-sac, certainly allows for plenty of options. Roomy and bright with new carpet downstairs, you will love this spacious open floorplan with its grand entry, formal dining and living areas, gourmet kitchen with center island and ample storage, huge family room AND a separate keeping room off of the kitchen with views of the lush, private backyard. Luxurious owners' suite and second bedroom with separate full bath are both located on the first floor. Four additional large bedrooms on the second floor, or option of converting one into a playroom or rec space. Great options for multi-generational living or just the needed room to spread out! Oversize three car garage with extra storage space
- MLS® #933415
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,707
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Clubhouse, Club Pool, Hot Tub Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Playground, Security Guard
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market270
- ZoningResidential, Single Family, PUD
- HOA Fees365.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address7651 Saw Timber Ln
- SubdivisionJames Island
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesVaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Walk-in-Closet(s), Unfurnished
- AppliancesRange Electric, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2019 at 9:23am EST.